2019 Official Drink of Santa Barbara Cocktail Competition
Thu, Jun 20 at 5pm
Join us at the live competition where the 5 finalists will compete for their cocktail to be crowned the 2019 Official Drink of Santa Barbara.
Thursday, June 20, 2019
El Paseo Restaurant
813 Anacapa St., Santa Barbara, 93101
Check-in/Reception begins at 5:00pm
Event: 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Sample the 5 finalists’ submissions, watch masterful mixology in action and be the first to learn which cocktail the esteemed panel of judges designate the 2019 Official Drink of Santa Barbara.
Tickets are $25 per person and include event access, one glass of wine (Sunstone Vineyards and Winery will be pouring), assorted hors d’oeuvres and sample of the finalists’ cocktails (while supplies last). Beer, wine and cocktails will be available for purchase at the bar. Must be 21 years or older to attend. Please note tickets are limited and may not be available for purchase at the event. Advance ticket purchase is recommended.
Angel Oak Restaurant at The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara
"The Glen Annie"
Finch & Fork
Finney's Crafthouse & Kitchen
"The Queen's Rose"
Event Emcee: Gabe Saglie, Senior Editor and Anchor at Travelzoo
- Matt Kettmann, Senior Editor for The Santa Barbara Independent
- John Palminteri, Senior Reporter, KEYT
- Hana-Lee Sedgwick, Freelance Writer and Editor
- Tyler Ondatje, Ty Lounge Mixologist / 2018 Official Drink of Santa Barbara Cocktail Competition Winner (Four Seasons Resort, The Biltmore Santa Barbara)
- Sarah Chhum, winner of Santa Barbara Independent local judge contest
- Visit Santa Barbara - Presenting Sponsor
- Santa Barbara Independent – Presenting Sponsor
- Cutler’s Artisan Spirits
- Sunstone Vineyards and Winery
- El Paseo Restaurant
- Bright Event Rentals