EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT - Save 50%! - Ends April 26th
Psychedelics & Entheogens - Preparation, Integration and Transformation
Featuring Zach Leary & Tricia Eastman
Sat, Jun 1 from 8:30am - 12:45pm (Pacific)
If you are going to explore Psychedelics - do it well!
DISCLAIMER: EntheoMedicine DOES NOT advocate the use of any illegal substances. However if you are going to use them anyway, learn how to use them in a manner that will keep you safe and provide the greatest opportunity for healing, spiritual growth and transformation.
PART 1 - Preparing For the Journey (presented by Zach Leary)
By the end of this part of the workshop you will be able to:
- Identify the main Entheogens (Psilocybin, LSD, 5Meo-DMT, Peyote and Ibogaine) and the unique ways each can heal emotional trauma and aid in spiritual growth.
- Create the ideal Set, Setting and Intention prior to taking each Psychedelic.
- Determine the ideal ceremonial setting for each Psychedelic.
- Identify Pharmaceuticals and foods to avoid prior to taking specific Psychedelics.
- Consistently have productive and healing journeys.
PART 2 - Integration and Transformation (presented by Tricia Eastman)
By the end of this part of the workshop you will be able to (with the proper use of Psychedelics):
- Deconstruct the patterns of self-sabotage and addictions that prevent you from getting what you truly love.
- Connect to what is most meaningful and aligned with your heart.
- Feel the distinct differences between being in flow and thinking, trying, or pushing through life.
- Be guided on how to use intuition as a tool to align with your heart and soul.
- Understand how to use guided shamanic journey to reclaim part of yourself that you have become disconnected due to trauma.